Pixel Game Makers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 source for all things Pixel Game Maker MV!

4 posters

hello! \(´。• ω •。`)

neet
    neet

hello! \(´。• ω •。`) Empty hello! (´。• ω •。`)

Post by neet Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:37 pm

hi!! im rigby but you can call me neet if you want since..well...thats my username! i have really bad anxiety so im not sure how often i'll be using this forum, but i think it's a neat idea!!

i mostly work with rpg maker (2003 mostly) as well as wolf rpg editor sometimes but thats been a bit of a steep learning curve for me lol! i actually picked up pgmmv back when it first released into early access, but i only used it for a month-ish to see how it worked before moving on. but now im back babey!! i'm working on a project for the pgmmv development challenge, and while i'm determined to actually finish it, i definitely struggle a lot with creative burnout so im gonna try to manage that well this time around..

anyways, i'm looking forward to being a member of this community and learning more about the engine!!

Tenkai Star (Admin)
    Tenkai Star (Admin)
    Secret Boss
    Secret Boss

hello! \(´。• ω •。`) Empty Re: hello! \(´。• ω •。`)

Post by Tenkai Star (Admin) Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:45 am

neet wrote:hi!! im rigby but you can call me neet if you want since..well...thats my username! i have really bad anxiety so im not sure how often i'll be using this forum, but i think it's a neat idea!!

i mostly work with rpg maker (2003 mostly) as well as wolf rpg editor sometimes but thats been a bit of a steep learning curve for me lol! i actually picked up pgmmv back when it first released into early access, but i only used it for a month-ish to see how it worked before moving on. but now im back babey!! i'm working on a project for the pgmmv development challenge, and while i'm determined to actually finish it, i definitely struggle a lot with creative burnout so im gonna try to manage that well this time around..

anyways, i'm looking forward to being a member of this community and learning more about the engine!!

Hello Rigby,

Don't worry a lot of my friends have anxiety issues, it's okay to just be yourself and then people will like you for you. Smile

I'm glad you are here with us and I am really looking forward to seeing the games you make!  We're mostly active in the chatroom if you'd like to swing by or just talk here is fine.

If you have ANY questions let me know and I'll try to help you.

Thanks~
    Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda

Post by Parallax Panda Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:44 am

Hello Rigby, welcome.

As for anxiety, I have some of that too so I understand the pain it can cause. But in my case things have gotten better and I just wanted to let you know that it probably can get better for you as well. Improvement is individual of course, but things can always be a little better than yesterday.

As for your games, look forward to see what you manage to piece together in the future~!
    CutePoops
    CutePoops

Post by CutePoops Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:04 am

neet wrote:hi!! im rigby but you can call me neet if you want since..well...thats my username! i have really bad anxiety so im not sure how often i'll be using this forum, but i think it's a neat idea!!

Hi! Nice to meet you! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm