Pixel Game Makers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 source for all things Pixel Game Maker MV!

2 posters

Hello there, I'm Parallax Panda~

Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda

Hello there, I'm Parallax Panda~ Empty Hello there, I'm Parallax Panda~

Post by Parallax Panda Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:18 am

Hi, I'm known as "Parallax" Panda or "LeoMyra", depending on what forum/platform you look.

I'm new to PGMMV but I've used many other "maker engines" before. It all started with clickteam's "Klick&Play" back in middle school. After that I eventually found "The Games Factory" and later on, "The Games Factory 2". As time passed I moved on to their newer engines such as "Multimedia Fusion" which later was replaced by "Multimedia Fusion 2".
    I guess at some point, I got tired of clickteam's products and tried my hands at making Visual Novels in "Ren'Py" instead. It didn't go well. While I like the genre, the engine wasn't for me. A few years later the RPG Maker series started getting my interest and I've used several of them up until now including "RPG Maker XP", "RPG Maker VxAce" and most recently "RPG Maker MV" (which I'm still using to this day). I've also dabbled in "VN Maker", "Tyrano Builder" and "SRPG Studio".

And now I've found PGMMV. Or well, I've known about if for quite some time but it seems to finally be somewhat useful now that it's officially released and have at least a year of bug fixes behind it. I kinda like what I've see so far, but the lack of a dedicated community and official forum is a bit disappointing. A good and solid home is vital for any fanbase to grow strong and the database of answered questions a forum can grow over the years is invaluable to any engine. I'd say the generous community and rpgmakerweb.com is the biggest reason I've never really gotten boored with the RPG Maker brand.

So well, it doesn't seem like there's a lot of people here but I like the initiative and believe it should be supported. I might not be a super active user, but at least I'm now a registered user.

よろしく~ (I live in Japan).
    Zill
    Zill
    Boss
    Boss

Hello there, I'm Parallax Panda~ Empty Re: Hello there, I'm Parallax Panda~

Post by Zill Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:53 am

Hows it going Parallax Panda!

Thanks for joining!
    Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda

Hello there, I'm Parallax Panda~ Empty Re: Hello there, I'm Parallax Panda~